Monday 11 April 2011

Posy Pattern - finished at last

Little Posy seems to have taken longer than ever to design and knit but I've finished her at last. She's a bit taller than my other dollies - 41cm (16 inches) without her shoes.

The pattern has instructions for the doll, a patchwork and stripe sweater, hat, skirt, Mary Jane shoes, cosy slippers and tiny flowers.



You'll find the new Posy pattern in my Dollytime Etsy shop.




My daughter is coming to stay over Easter and will be arriving next weekend so I'll be putting away my knitting for a while. It's always nice to finish a pattern as writing up detailed instructions and adding lots of pictures seems to take for ever!




As well as knitting, Posy and I share a love of flowers so I hope we'll have lots of sunny weather in the coming weeks so that we can get outside for a bit of garden therapy.